''I Deserve To Be Compensated...'''
6:00AM ET July 17th, 2013
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company
6:00AM ET July 17th, 2013
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company
Rapper RiFF RaFF has been complaining for months that James Franco's character in the film Spring Breakers was based on him, and how he's taking the matter to court. According to TMZ, RiFF RaFF is suing the filmmakers for $8 to $10 million.
“I haven’t been compensated for the Spring Breakers," RiFF RaFF explained. "We’re seeking eight to 10 million right now…There’s a lump sum that’s made per movie. You know, James Franco’s cool. He drop four, five movies a year. He has the money. It’s not about him. You know what I mean? I just need my money.”
"It's like if I have a front yard. And you're planting soil and you're planting trees and building peaches and houses and selling parking lots on my property then I deserve to be compensated for some portion of that money," he explained.